A – Downloading individual briefing notes, toolsets, checklists and videos
Please click here to open the PDF of the contents list for the briefing notes, toolsets, checklists and videos from the toolkit.
- The documents in the toolkit can be opened or downloaded from the links in this PDF (when the PDF is opened in a browser).
- The videos can be viewed on-line when clicking on the links in the PDF (when the PDF is opened in a browser).
It is recommended to start by first downloading Briefing Note 1. This provides an overview of the contents of the toolkit which will be helpful when considering whether to download the full toolkit or just parts of it. An introductory video ‘As safe as toilets?’ for use with WASH practitioners can also be viewed through the links provided in the PDF above.
Please note: the links between documents within the toolkit will only work when using the documents on-line for some operating systems and browsers (but not when using Google Crome or Firefox – please see the note 2 below for more details). If you download the entire suite of documents all links should function (except for those for the videos – see note 4 below).
B – Downloading the entire suite of documents
If you would like to download the folder of supporting documents or would prefer to download the entire suite of materials (minus the videos) you can also choose an option below. These can be used for reading the materials electronically or for printing the entire document for reading offline.
- Download the entire suite of documents, minus the videos (includes the briefing notes, checklists, toolsets and supporting documents) (94.7Mb)
- Download the compilation volume for printing (this includes the briefing notes, checklists and toolsets linked together in one document) (25.1Mb)
C – Resources in French
- Aide-mémoire pour référence rapide
- TS4-C-4 Evaluation d`accessibilité et de sécurité:
(TS4-C-4 Accessibility safety audit – water)
- TS4-C-6 Evaluation d’accessibilité et de sécurité: Latrines
(TS4-C-6 Accessibility safety audit – latrine)
- The versions offered for download through links on this page and through the PDF above are lower resolution versions of the toolkit. If you require the higher resolution versions please contact: email@example.com
- When opening the individual documents on-line, the links within the toolkit documents should open other documents in the toolkit. However, for some operating systems and browsers the links may not work when reading the documents on-line.
- On a Windows-based device, the links will work in Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera browsers.
- On a Mac OS X or iOS device, the links will work in Safari.
- At time of publishing, the links will not work in Firefox or Chrome on any platform.
- If you are downloading the entire suite of documents (minus the videos), to maintain the hyperlinks within the various documents to other associated documents, ensure that the folder and document locations remain intact relative to each other after downloading.
- Because the videos referred to in Toolset 2 are large in size it is not possible to offer a download option for the videos from this website. Hence the hyperlinks to the videos will not function in these download versions of the toolkit. If you would like to have a copy of the videos or to access a copy of the full toolkit including the videos please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that most of the hyperlinks in the compilation version will not function. This version is supplied for desktop printing purposes only.